In preparation to slowly and safely reestablish the Fajr, Ishaa, and Taraweeh prayers on a daily basis we are still limited in the numbers we can allow in the masjid due to city regulations to no more than 50.
We will be using the Gym building for our prayers inshallah. If you are interested in attending those prayers, please provide your information so we can plan and inform the exact numbers of people every night.
We will need your patience and cooperation in order to have a safe environment. We are trying to be fair to all by selecting 50 every night in a rotational way.
The following rules will be observed and strictly enforced;
1) You are not allowed in if you have any COVID-19 symptoms like fever, cough, and Shortness of breath.
2) If you are a higher risk due to chronic health issues such as heart disease, weak immune system, or any compromising conditions, you are not allowed in regardless of your age.
3) Prayer rug is a must.
4) No food or drinks allowed.
5) Must wear a face mask.
6) no adult over 65 and kids under 18.
7) Maximum number allowed inside the gym is 50.
8) Observe social distance at all times.
Please enter all requested information.