MID AMERICA MUSLIM CEMETERY INC.
1. The use of cemetery for burial and related facilities are for the registered members (including their immediate family) of ISGKC and ICCM exclusively.
2. The individual should be a registered member of ISGKC/ICCM for at least six months prior to availing the burial facility.
3. 24 hours advance notice should be given to arrange preparations for the burial.
4. A completed application form (available at the ISGKC office) duly certified by the respective Islamic Center, accompanied by the following should be submitted to MAMC before the burial accepted.
- Certified check or money order in the name of MAMC or cash for the applicable amount (no personal checks are accepted).
- Hospital release/death certificate must accompany the application.
- Interstate transportation certificate (if applicable) should also accompany the application.
5. If the body is to be washed (ghusal), MAMC should be notified at the time of application. The body should be brought to ISGKC 3-4 hours prior to the designated burial time.
6. Transportation of body to ISGKC, and subsequently to the cemetery (as the case may be) is the responsibility of the family members/guardian.
7. Salaat e Janazah (prayers) will only be performed outside the ISGKC building at the designated area.
8. Ladies attending the funeral must observe proper Islamic attire while in the Islamic Center and/or at the cemetery.
9. Graves are maintained in complete uniformity and therefore NO additional markings will be permitted. Placing of ornaments and/or flowers/candles will not be permitted and will be removed. The cemetery reserves the right to bill the guardian for the cleanup cost.
10. Practices contrary to the Sunnah of Prophet s.a.w.s will not be permitted.
PLEASE ALSO REFER AND ABIDE BY THE RULES DESCRIBED IN THE BURIAL APPLICATION AND CEMETERY BROCHURES.
YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE BURIAL APPLICATION BELOW AND FAX IT TO ISGKC. Board M.A.M.C Jamada Awal, 1423 August, 2002